TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
More in this section
Please read the following before Accessing and Using this Website
- This website has been produced to comply with the laws applicable to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and has been designed for use by individuals owning property in England and Wales and UK investors. Therefore, if you are accessing this site from outside the United Kingdom the information on this site is provided for information purposes only and must not be read or distributed outside the United Kingdom as if it were an advertisement or offer.
- Nothing contained in this website is an offer, promise or otherwise to make a specific loan. All mortgage related decisions are made by the management of National Counties Building Society upon receipt of a completed application form and any resultant offer will be made in writing in a formal Mortgage Offer.
- If you choose to contact National Counties Building Society via the Internet you should be aware that you do so at your own risk and that National Counties Building Society accepts no liability or responsibility for any unauthorised interception and/or use of such information by a third party.
- Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that this is the case. We also reserve the right to vary and/or withdraw any of our products or services without prior notice.
National Counties Building Society does not guarantee, represent or warrant that:-
(a) any functions contained in the information, materials, products (including software) and services listed or otherwise contained in or available from this website will be uninterrupted or error free nor that any errors will be corrected immediately.
(b) that this site and the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful elements.
- Access and use of this website is at your own risk. National Counties Building Society accepts no liability for any damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, arising from the use, misuse or inability to use this website by you or by any third party.
These terms of access and use shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales (exclusive of their conflict of law provisions).